Online courses may be what you need to succeed. With a variety of career options, courses vary from 24-700 hours of online instruction.
- Technical support 24 hours a day
- Quick email response from instructors through online communication
- Course syllabus, description of course, and technology needed to support training
- Books may be purchased online or in the front office at RRTC (when applicable)
- Arts and Design
- Computer Science
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Math and Science
- Teaching and Professional Development
- Test Prep
Six-Week Online Courses
Begins the second Wednesday of each month.
Career Training Online Courses
Begins the third Wednesday of each month and may allow up to one year to complete.
Free career guidance is available through RRTC. Call to schedule.
o Personal Enrichment, Hobby, and Skills training. Provided by ed2go, this catalog includes nearly 500 courses where you study and interact with a cohort over a six-week schedule. Courses start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans. For the independent learner, our self-paced courses provide access to all lessons immediately with up to three months to complete. Topics include business, computer applications, writing, accounting and more.
o Career, Professional, and Certification Training. Provided by ed2go, these advanced courses offer a flexible way to learn. Open enrollments let you start any time. And with up to 18 months access, you can learn when it’s convenient to you. Each course also comes with a dedicated Student Advisor, so you’re supported throughout your learning journey. Topics include business, healthcare, technology, industry certifications, and more.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Pay on-line with a credit card.
2. Billing community agencies with approved authorization.
3. Costs vary according to Career Courses.