Due to the passage of Senate Bill 658, RRTC will not require masks, but highly recommends the wearing of masks by students, staff and visitors.
RRTC also does not require any COVID-19 vaccination for enrollment or attendance. However, we do understand the vaccine is very helpful in preventing and/or lessening the effects of the COVID-19 virus and strongly encourage our students, staff, and stakeholders to consult with their healthcare professional to determine if a vaccination may be the right choice for them.
RRTC asks our students and staff to self-monitor for any symptoms and not attend school if symptoms are present. Please be sure to notify the front office of your absence and obtain a note from your doctor’s office or urgent care facility for attendance purposes.
Dennis Loafman – Superintendent
Red River Technology Center is dedicated to the safety of our students and is listening to guidance from the Oklahoma Health Department on how to appropriately address concerns on the spread of the Coronavirus.
If communication is necessary regarding RRTC activities, students and staff will be contacted via School Messenger. We will also continue to post information on our Facebook page.
It’s important to remember that you can help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus by taking simple steps to:
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
For more information, please visit: Oklahoma State Department of Health novel coronavirus website: https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/COVID19 or call the Coronavirus Call Center: 877-215-8336