Online courses may be what you need to succeed. With a variety of career options, courses vary from 24-700 hours of online instruction.
- Technical support 24 hours a day
- Quick email response from instructors through online communication
- Course syllabus, description of course, and technology needed to support training
- Books may be purchased online or in the front office at RRTC (when applicable)
- Accounting and Finance
- College Readiness
- Computer Applications
- Design Composition
- Healthcare and Medical
- Language and Arts
- Law and Legal
- Personal Development
- Teaching and Education
- Writing and Publishing
Six-Week Online Courses
Begins the third Wednesday of each month.
Career Training Online Courses
Begins the first of each month and may allow up to one year to complete.
Free career guidance is available through RRTC. Call to schedule.
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Pay on-line with a credit card.
2. Billing community agencies with approved authorization.
3. Costs vary according to Career Courses.