***All short-term classes must be paid for by 4:30pm on the first day of class. Accepted payment forms are: cash, check, and credit/debit card. Credit and debit card payments can be made over the phone.
See below for a list of Plans of Study for short-term courses.
Fall II 2020
Enrollment ends: October 14, 2020
Classes begin: October 20, 2020
Classes end: December 17, 2020
Enrollment ends: January 8, 2021
Classes begin: January 18, 2021
Classes end: March 11, 2021
Who is eligible?
1. Anyone who is age 16 or older and resides within the boundaries of the following 13 school districts is eligible to enroll:
Bray-Doyle, Central High, Comanche, Duncan, Empire, Grandview, Marlow, Ryan, Temple, Terral, Velma-Alma, Walters and Waurika.
2. Persons residing outside the named districts may also enroll. The tuition rate is increased for non-district residents. Call 580-255-2903 for details.
Applying – Easy as 1-2-3-4
Check the class schedule and select the class you wish to take.
1. Phone (580) 255-2903 or Toll-Free 1-888-607-2446 to enroll.
2. Stop by the Technology Center in person at 3300 West Bois D’Arc in Duncan.
3. Fill out the enrollment form and mail or fax it to the Technology Center.
4. Enroll via email at email@example.com. Please include name, social security number, address, phone number, the class for enrollment, and class date and time (if more than one option).
Tuition and Fees for Short Term Courses:
Tuition is due and payable in full the first day of class. The cost for books, supplies, and materials will vary, depending on class requirements.
Residents outside the Red River Technology Center district will be charged an increased tuition rate.
Tuition will be refunded upon withdrawal from a short-term adult class as follows:
After the 1st class 100% minus a $10 registration fee
After the 2nd class 75%
After the 3rd class 50%
After the 4th class 25%
No refunds will be issued after the 5th class meeting.
No refund will be issued for classes which are 24 hours or less in length. Withdrawal must be done in person or by phone.
All short-term adult education classes require a minimum number of students. A class is subject to cancellation if there is insufficient enrollment. Every effort will be made to notify enrolled students if a scheduled class cannot be held.
Short-term Courses – Plans of Study